Encyclopedia of computer science Anthony Ralston, Edwin D Reilly David, and HemmendingerChichester, West Sussex, England ; Hoboken, NJ, USA : Wiley c2003. Engineering Library Reference QA 76.15 E43 2003.
Encyclopedia of machine learning Claude Sammut 1956- Geoffrey I Webb SpringerLink [Online service] New York ; London : Springer 2010. Online access available
Encyclopedia of database systems M Özsu 1951- Ling Liu SpringerLink [Online service] New York ; London : Springer 2009. Online access available
Encyclopedia of algorithms Ming-Yang Kao SpringerLink [Online service] New York, NY : Springer c2008.
- ACM Digital Library conference proceedings
- IEEE conference proceedings
Coverage: 1988- (some from 1950- )Searchable full text of conference proceedings accessed via IEEE Xplore.
- USENIX: Compendium of Best Papers USENIX provides access to the best papers presented at its conferences and workshops since 1990.
- USENIX Conference Proceedings The conference proceedings of USENIX, the Advanced Computing Systems Association are open access. All conference proceedings beginning with 1993 are freely available, however, there appears to be slight delay for some of the conferences.
- Online Technical Reports at MIT provides links to technical reports produced by MIT departments and labs.
- TRAIL (Technical Report Archive and Image Library) Searchable database of U.S. government technical reports issued primarily prior to 1975.
- The Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies This is a collection of bibliographies of scientific literature in computer science from various sources, covering most aspects of computer science. The about 1200 bibliographies are updated monthly from their original locations such that you'll always find the most recent versions here.
- Computer Science Technical Reports Archive Sites Rik Harris's comprehensive list of sites that appear to distribute technical reports.
- Computing Research Repository- Online repository of papers sponsored by ACM, the arXiv.org e-Print archive, NCSTRL (Networked Computer Science Technical Reference Library), and AAAI (Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence).
- Computing Research Repository (CoRR) An online repository for computing research and reports. This repository is a cooperative venture of the ACM, the Los Alamos e-Print archive, and NCSTRL.
- NCSTRL - Networked Computer Science Technical Reports Library NCSTRL is an international collection of computer science technical reports from CS departments and industrial and government research laboratories. The NCSTRL collection is distributed among a set of interoperating servers operated by participating institutions. You may search for and access documents from the distributed collection.
- Computer Science:Technical Reports Yahoo Yahoo's collection of technical report sites.
- University of Washington CS&E Technical Reports University of Washington Computer Science and Engineering department's browsable list of technical reports sorted by publication date, author or title.