3 Goals for Engineering Students
Our goals for our engineering students for 2012 are:
- Students know the Engineering Library Website.
- Students know about and use 3 library resources in their area of study.
- Students properly use citations in their papers, presentations, and research.
First Year Engineering
Engineering Library Homepage provides links to engineering databases and electronic resources for finding articles and citations and more! The library homepage is the place to go for Interlibrary loan, renewing materials on My Account, course guides and research guides, and searching the library catalog.
- Knovel Looking for technical information and data from professional societies, leading publishers and experts online 24 x 7? Knovel offers an online reference collection for engineering.
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics academic reference handbook for chemistry and physics.
- Access Science McGraw-Hill's AccessScience encyclopedia of science & technology online.
- Patents online access to U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and International Patent sites.
- Safari ebook colllection for computer engineering.
ASM Handbooks and International Materials Collection (via Knovel).
Includes all the ASM handbook volumes, plus Alloy digest, stress-strain and fatigue curves, etc.
ASTM Standards Electronic edition of nearly every ASTM book, paper, or chapter from nearly every piece of work published by ASTM. The new ASTM Digital Library provides over 30,000 papers and chapters and more than 400,000 pages of information in a self-service environment."--ASTM home page.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Processing & Design
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Design
- Engineering Management
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mass Transfer
- Material Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Nanotechnology and Technology
- Networking Communications
- Polymer Science
- Power Engineering
- Process Control
- Reference & Collected Works
- Structural Engineering
- Systems Engineering