Open Ended Design/ Modeling Project
Books at the Engineering Library
Control Systems Engineering call number TJ 213.
Modeling and control of engineering systems call number TJ 213 .D465 2009
GUI call number QA 76.9 U83
Essentials of MATLAB programing call number QA 297. C437 2006
Engineering Design of Systems Models and Methods
Essential MATLAB for engineers and scientists
Dynamic Modeling and Control Systems Engineering
Successful Instrumentation and Control Systems Design
Engineering Books and Ebooks
- The Classic Catalog lists all books, journal and newspaper titles, videos, etc. in the Hesburgh Libraries (excluding the Law Library).
- CatalogPlus lists all books, journal and newspaper titles, videos, etc. in the Hesburgh Libraries, the Kresge Law Library, and the Saint Marys, Holy Cross College, and Bethel College libraries.
- WorldCat Over 125 million bibliographic records of any type of material cataloged by OCLC member libraries
|Searching the catalog for books on engineering:|
|Try a keyword search:|
|Try a subject search:||Engineering Design
Communication in Engineering
|Include the type of book you are looking for:||materials AND handbook
engineering AND encyclopedia
|Use truncation for more results:||chemi* retrieves…
chemistry, chemist, chemical, chemically, etc.
|Or, browse ebook collections:||ENGnetBASE: CRC Engineering Handbooks Online
Knovel: Engineering & Scientific Online References
SPIE Digital Library Calling all electrical and computer engineers! Finally the preeminent digital library for optical science and engineering is now available! From nanotechnology to facial recognition, to data mining…check the SPIE Digital Library out!
SPIE Ebooks include:
- Astronomy and Astronomical Optics
- Biomedical Optics and Medical Imaging
- Communication and Information Technologies
- Defense and Industrial Sensing
- Electronic Imaging and Processing
- Micro- and Nano- Technologies
- Optics and Electro-Optics
IEEE Wiley Ebook Collection Includes access to all IEEE-Wiley e-Book titles from 1974-2013. Collection spans numerous content areas, including Bioengineering, Power & Energy and Communication technologies, among other growing areas of research.
Knovel e-Books Search for scientific and engineering information via an extensive collection of engineering and scientific e-books from dozens of technical publishers and professional societies. Includes interactive tables & graphs. Subject areas include chemistry and chemical engineering, plastics and rubbers, semiconductors, advance materials, and safety, health and hygiene.
Safari technology books are an e-book collection on computers and information technology by key publishers such as O'Reilly, Wesley-Addison, Peachpit Press, Microsoft.
Springer e-book collection