The following sources contain information that will help with questions about "doing business" in a specific country.
- Provides objective measures of business regulations and their enforcement
- From The World Bank / International Finance Corporation
- Topics addressed include:
- Starting a Business
- Dealing with Construction Permits
- Paying Taxes
- Enforcing Contracts
- Business Monitor International reports are included in this database
- Select 'Browse by Location' tab and select Ghana
- There are Q1 2014 reports such as "Ghana Mining Report" and "Ghana Business Forecast Report"
- Use 'Browse by Subject' tab to find others
- Working Paper entitled Political Economy of the Mining Sector in Ghana (Jan 2011)
- Try keyword searches such as 'ghana and mining,' etc.
- Articles from this database cover topics such as economic conditions, politics, international relations, human rights, and social conditions.