Understanding information issues
- demonstrates an awareness of the social issues around the use of information (copyright, intellectual property, fee vs. free access, censorship, privacy, and security).
- understands and avoids plagiarism.
- understands and correctly uses the appropriate citation format.
- Avoiding Plagiarism
- Citing Sources
- RefWorks video (Citation Cop)
- Strategies for Fair Use (Purdue On-line Writing Lab)
- Public Domain Images for Student Projects
- Copyright Friendly Sites for Student Multi-Media Projects