To organize your citations and make bibliographies use Refworks:
Refworks - RefWorks is a web-based tool that allows users to create personalized databases of citations from which you can create bibliographies and format papers in hundreds of different citation styles in seconds. ND students, staff and faculty can create a free RefWorks account that will allow access to their personal database from anywhere with an Internet connection. For help with using Refworks visit Citing References at ND.
**Make sure your pop-up blockers are turned off**
Importing citations from the Library Catalog:
- Mark the Records
- Click on Email/Save/Export
- Click on Export
- Select Refworks and press Go
Importing citations from WorldCat:
- Mark the record
- Click on 'export'
- Export: Marked Records, Export to: Refworks, click on 'Export'
Importing citations from Avery:
- Mark the records
- Click on the Refworks icon
- Select 'Use Marked Records'
- Click on 'Export to Refworks'